Swagelok Training Services can assist customers in developing Induction Training plans for new and existing staff. It's imperative to create a positive, safe culture early in your staff members employment and you can expect a boost in staff morale, a stronger understanding of pressure and a commitment to safety, following Swagelok Induction Training. Swagelok offer a wide range of training solutions, including;
- Tube Fitting & Bending Installation - for those working with pressure systems
- Tube Inspection Training - for those responsible for staff working with pressure
- Hose Essentials Training - for those maintaining and working with hoses
As well as Industry Focused Training courses, including;
- Thread Identification
- Pressure Regulator Basics
- Valve Selection
- Cone & Thread Installation
- Gas Distribution Systems
any many more....
Induction Training Plans can be a mixture of all the above courses, tailored to your specific application needs. We work with your training co-ordinator to develop the courses and set timelines to deliver this training.
"The theoretical and hands-on onsite training sessions Swagelok provide, were a great assistance to our research strength, but also a strong safety contribution to our schools operation" - Safety Officer at a leading University in Sydney
Contact Swagelok today to discuss your training needs and start your journey to a safe, efficient and reliable facility.